Skip to main content

Northern Exumas

Allan's Cay, Exumas

Iguana party

A very assertive little bird who must be used to being fed along with the iguanas.

The tour boat from Nassau pulling in to Leaf Cay.

Norman's Cay

Jon snorkeling in the little channels, before low tide leaves nothing but spongy beach.


The right beach for yoga is harder to find than you might expect.
Our makeshift cabana for the afternoon on Shroud Cay.
Sometimes Jon is overly optimistic about water depth when it comes to exploring in the dinghy. Then my free ride changes from being rowed to being towed, and I hate to say I told you so!

I don't remember exactly where this was mostly because our view each night looks about like this, give or take a few clouds.
The best yoga spot so far on Hawksbill Cay, which might also be why it was one of my favorite stops.
The man loves caves!

Comments

Post a Comment